SurvCon 2017 –We have an app for that!
We are excited to announce that NJSPLS has created a free mobile app exclusively for SurvCon 2017. This user-friendly app will allow attendees to quickly access and search the entire conference schedule, view handouts and a list and map of the exhibitors, create a personal schedule, receive important SurvCon information, and much more! As we got closer to SurvCon, watch your email and the NJSPLS website for more information on how you will be able to download and access this handy tool. Thank you to SmartVent for underwriting the NJSPLS app for SurvCon 2017.
Here are some FAQ about SurvCon, or you can check out the Quick Links on the left side of this page:
• Early Bird Discount of $25 will be in effect for registrations only through December 18, 2016. (Please Note: This discount does NOT apply to those registering for TECHNICIAN'S DAY on Friday, February 3rd.) Regular rates will apply starting 12/18/16.
• Hotel Information - The hotel rooms in Ballys Tower have been completely refurbished. We have negotiated a special room rate of for SurvCon attendees! These rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The NJSPLS room rate is just $70.00 per room in Bally’s Tower - PLUS - FREE Internet access on the conference floor (6th floor)! Please call Bally's at 888-516-2215 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make your reservation. Make sure to give them our Group Code: SB01SC7. The deadline for guaranteed group rates for SurvCon is January 6, 2017. So don't delay - register today!
• Technician's Day -This full-day program for unlicensed individuals was very successful last year. This year’s program promises to be even better! It has now grown to two tracks and is scheduled for Friday, February 3rd. Click here to download the schedule: Technician Day
• For our members and colleagues also licensed as engineers in New Jersey, many of our course offerings have been designed to fulfill your PE continuing education requirements. Engineers should look for “PE” for qualifying courses.
• NJSPLS is an approved provider of continuing education for New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware Land Surveyors. Look for NY or PA for qualifying courses. Maryland surveyors should contact NJSPLS for outcome measures. Delaware no longer requires courses to be submitted for acceptance.
• Digital Handouts ~ Workshop handouts will NOT be distributed at the conference and will be posted exclusively online at www.njspls.org for you to download to your iPad or tablet to print or accessed through the mobile app.
• SurvCon Welcome Gala ~ Please join friends and fellow professionals from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM on Wednesday for the SurvCon "Icebreaker Party" to kickoff the conference. The evening includes the impressive buffet, with a two-hour hosted bar. What a great way to start SurvCon 2017. Casual Attire. Cost: $50 per person.
• All continental breakfasts, lunches and breaks are INCLUDED in your registration fee.
Don't want to register online? Download the SurvCon 2017 brochure here: SurvCon